How We Can Help
We support the needs of bereaved family members who are unable to attend the funeral in-person, through virtual memorial services. Our virtual memorial services includes the following:
- Capture and live stream the funeral service
- Host the virtual funeral service
- Facilitate live tributes shared from remote participants
- Provide a digital copy of the live streamed memorial service
Why do we care?
COVID-19 has impacted every aspect of life, including end of life rituals, from spending time with loved ones in their final moments, to memorial services, and burials. We recognize that celebrating a loved one’s life creates challenges:
- Families are dispersed geographically across states
- COVID-19 has limited families to having small private memorial services
We support the needs of bereaved family members who are unable to attend the funeral in-person, through virtual memorial services.
Why Should You Consider a Virtual Funeral Service?
- Access – Provide the opportunity for those far and nearby to participate in commemorating a loved one even if they can’t attend in person
- Personalize – We can personalize the memorial service to include tributes for those attending in-person and remotely
- Social Distance – Facilitate health and safety needs for family members during the pandemic
- Dynamic – Families are more comfortable with live video, which can add a personal touch
- Recorded Memento – Live stream recordings can serve as a memento to family, friends or well wishers
Questions & Answers
- Can a memorial slideshow be displayed on-location during the funeral service? – Yes, we’ll need a digital copy of your memorial slideshow and we’ll display it on-location.
- Can you prepare a memorial slideshow for the virtual funeral service? – Yes. We will need you to provide the pictures and tribute information for the slideshow and we’ll prepare a randomized slideshow for you.
- Can my remote family member say some words at a live streamed funeral service? – Yes, we can incorporate tributes by remote family and friends into the live streamed funeral service.
- When does a live streamed funeral start? – We usually start live streaming the virtual memorial services 10-15 minutes before the scheduled time of the service.
- What should I wear to a live streamed funeral? – Generally, there’s no dress-code for people bearing witness at a virtual memorial service, however, dressing up for the occasion may certainly help you to feel like you’re a part of the service. Wear what you think is appropriate.
- Where should I watch a live streamed funeral? – Choose an environment where you will feel comfortable and that has a reliable internet connection.
Virtual Funeral Services
When your family and friends can't gather to honor a loved one, let us live stream the memorial service. Get remote support and tributes when people can't attend.Order Service
We Will be Helpful in Your NeedFor all those who wish they could be there, we offer family and friends meaningful opportunities to honor, celebrate and pay tribute to their loved one.
The video is lovely and I have received many compliments from Zoom participants.
Thanks for doing a great job!
You did such a great job with the live stream. You guys are true professionals.
You have been very responsive and professional in your communications.
Wonderful job! I’m getting a lot of feedback about how great the live stream was.
It felt like I was really there in person.
You have been incredible to work with and I look forward to working with you again in the future.
I received very good feedback from family and friends who watch the live stream. They really enjoyed it.
I really appreciate your flexibility as we pull together the images for the memorial slideshow.