How We Can Help
We support the needs of bereaved family members who are unable to attend the funeral in-person, through virtual memorial services. Our virtual memorial services includes the following:
- Capture and live stream the funeral service
- Host the virtual funeral service
- Facilitate recorded tributes shared from remote participants
- Provide a digital copy of the live streamed memorial service
Why do we care?
COVID-19 has impacted every aspect of life, including end of life rituals, from spending time with loved ones in their final moments, to memorial services, and burials. We recognize that celebrating a loved one’s life creates challenges:
- Families are dispersed geographically across states
- COVID-19 has limited families to having small private memorial services
We support the needs of bereaved family members who are unable to attend the funeral in-person, through virtual memorial services.
Why Should You Consider a Virtual Funeral Service?
- Access – Provide the opportunity for those far and nearby to participate in commemorating a loved one even if they can’t attend in person
- Personalize – We can personalize the memorial service to include tributes for those attending in-person and remotely
- Social Distance – Facilitate health and safety needs for family members during the pandemic
- Dynamic – Families are more comfortable with live video, which can add a personal touch
- Recorded Memento – Live stream recordings can serve as a memento to family, friends or well wishers
Questions & Answers
- Can a memorial slideshow be displayed on-location during the funeral service? – Yes, we’ll need a digital copy of your memorial slideshow and we’ll display it on-location.
- Can you prepare a memorial slideshow for the virtual funeral service? – Yes. We will need you to provide the pictures and tribute information for the slideshow and we’ll prepare a randomized slideshow for you.
- Can my remote family member say some words at a live streamed funeral service? – Yes, we can incorporate tributes by remote family and friends into the live streamed funeral service.
- When does a live streamed funeral start? – We usually start live streaming the virtual memorial services 10-15 minutes before the scheduled time of the service.
- What should I wear to a live streamed funeral? – Generally, there’s no dress-code for people bearing witness at a virtual memorial service, however, dressing up for the occasion may certainly help you to feel like you’re a part of the service. Wear what you think is appropriate.
- Where should I watch a live streamed funeral? – Choose an environment where you will feel comfortable and that has a reliable internet connection.
Virtual Funeral Services
When your family and friends can't gather to honor a loved one, let us live stream the memorial service. Get remote support and tributes when people can't attend.Order Service
We Will be Helpful in Your NeedFor all those who wish they could be there, we offer family and friends meaningful opportunities to honor, celebrate and pay tribute to their loved one.
I could not have made a better choice to livestream the funeral service of a family member than DMV Memorials. From the moment I accessed the site, I knew that I would hire them. After talking with Danielle, I didn’t look further. Danielle is very professional, to the point, and does what she promises without having to be reminded. She, and probably her team, visited the Funeral Home on a Sunday to view the place and plan where to set up her equipment. I have received a lot of compliments and praises for the quality and clarity of the livestream which was viewed by family members and friends who could not be present in Africa, Canada, Europe, Haiti, and the USA. If you are looking to livestream an event, DMV Memorials is it. Thank you Danielle for a stressless day.
DMV Memorials is a very professional video streaming and recording service. The owner Danielle is a very good communicator who does everything and more to satisfy the customer. I was most impressed that she did a site visit the week prior to check for lighting, internet and sound. If you are having a funeral and want to make sure those that can’t attend can still see the ceremony please call DMV you will be pleased with the results.
Wonderful job! I’m getting a lot of feedback about how great the live stream was.
It felt like I was really there in person.
You have been very responsive and professional in your communications.
Danielle and DMV Memorials provided first-rate livestream/video services for a memorial service. She was very professional, friendly, and easy to work with during a very difficult time for me. I recommend her wholeheartedly.
The video is lovely and I have received many compliments from Zoom participants.
The video is lovely and I have received many compliments from Zoom participants.
You have been incredible to work with and I look forward to working with you again in the future.
You did such a great job with the live stream. You guys are true professionals.
Your service and support was so appreciated. More importantly, the Live Stream you provided was perfect. We received so many compliments on the quality of the Stream. It was exactly what we needed for friends and family who couldn’t be in attendance.
I hired DVM Memorials to livestream my wife’s memorial service. The team represents true professionalism from the initial consultation through to the final product. It was money well spent. I’m glad I hired that company.
Thanks for doing a great job!
Great tribute, Danielle from DMV memorials is awesome.
Danielle and DMV memorials is extremely professional and it was amazing working them to stream my mother’s homegoing service. From day 1 Danielle set my expectations and went above and beyond to make sure that arrangements were covered. We received great feedback that the service was beautiful, crystal clear, and easy to navigate the site. Danielle was very effective in following up and even touch base after the service to ensure we had stats and the recording. During this hard time it was such a relief to not have worry about every single detail, because Danielle had it covered. Thank you Danielle for your support and professionalism.
We are so appreciative of the great job your did with the live stream. We received really good feedback from family and friends who watched the live stream.
DMV did a wonderful job and did my Mom funeral service RIGHT!!! Very responsive to all my questions. Danielle always got be to me in a timely manner. You can’t wrong using DMV Memorials. A++
I can’t say enough good things about Danielle and DMV Memorials. From our very first contact with them, through the planning and site check, and follow-up after the service, they were patient, attentive and responsive. They created a beautiful memorial page and the streaming/video recording was so helpful and appreciated by family and friends that were not able to attend the funeral in person.
I really appreciate your flexibility as we pull together the images for the memorial slideshow.
I’m so glad that the live stream worked out because I am in the hospital and can’t attend my mother’s funeral.
The slideshow is beautiful! You did an amazing job! My Dad loves it.
Danielle was a pleasure to work with! She was professional but also very kind and considerate. She did a magnificent job with the slideshow of photos we provided – we have heard so many compliments from family and friends. The live-stream of the memorial service was top-notch, professional, and very respectful. Our family is truly grateful. I would highly recommend Danielle and would most definitely contact her again for her services!
I received very good feedback from family and friends who watch the live stream. They really enjoyed it.
DMV Memorials livestreamed our loved one’s funeral, and I couldn’t have been happier with our choice. They were kind, professional, and efficient from the very first phone call. They did a site check at the church to make sure all was in order, and on the day of the service everything went seamlessly. Our family members really appreciated being able to participate from afar, and many of them commented on how wonderful the streaming service was. When you’re dealing with loss, it’s difficult to focus on logistics. DMV Memorials gave us one less thing to worry about. I recommend them unequivocally!
I’ve received many glowing reviews of the live stream and I found the recording as good as being there. The sound was actually better. Your production was excellent. I’m glad we got two cameras. Thank you for a job well done.